CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 2, 2010

down...

today was not a good day for me..yesterday night sleep only for 2 hrs..damn tired and sleepy but my eyes just cant close..mind keep thinking about it..i dunno wad is it she wanna tell me...im scared..im scared if its gonna hurt me..i cant afford to lose her..im deeply in love with her..she's my strength,my world and my life..i won't want to leave her and hurt her..but its better if she hurt me now then later on..i dunno how will be my reaction when hear what she wanna tell me..after school then she tell..from just now i cant concentrate..im down..i want her by my side..she's gonna be my last gal..and among all of my ex,i love her the most..and she's different from the rest..dats why i cant afford to lose her..sigh......i just dunno wad will happen later..i have to be strong and face it..just cant stop crying..and i hope u wun hurt me again..i love you so much fana,you are my one and only gal..i broke down and cried..cause im so sad,scared and worried..hmm..k la till here i will write cause not in the mood..im sad..haiz...

0 comments: