CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

lazy and busy

its has been a long time i didnt upload..so busy and tired..dis year last year,dats y..many projects..so far from april till now,so many probs..damn alot..so stress..but dun wish to post it here..i dunno wads wrong with me too..have been hurting gals easily..bt im not that time of person who like to do that..i just cant control myself..then dat day soccer match,my team won!!..now i wanna work part time,but scared no time to study..haiz..then now got 6 gals liking me..im dead sia..i dunwan to hurt them..dunno how la..then i cant affort to lose her..i love her alot..she's my one and only gal that i love most..and she will be mine soon after we meet each other..fana is shah's property..hmm, k la till here..lazy to update..

0 comments: