CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

im sick..

yesterday went for my group picnic..had fun..then i accidently drink the sea water..till i fall sick..yesterday when i reach home,rush to the toilet and vomit..i rest and vomit again..3 times sia..then my throat like burning..and i got fever too..didnt go docter..i eat my medicine and fall a sleep..today wake up early to see my results..but then still havent come out..stupid!!i eager to know my result..haiyoo..then i rush to school cause got soccer training in the morning..when in the bus got one gal,she's sweet..played eye contact with her and she smiled..then she alight the same bus stop as me..and she went in the school..but i didnt cause saw yani..i and yani sit at the bus stop waiting for ira..she's late..then because of that we need to run around the field..but then neva mind la..one for all,all for one..then today i and my team mate didnt talk that much..bored seh..cause got abit of missunderstanding..and hope everything's gonna be okey..then when going home time,i saw that gal again..sekali she is one of the teachers in my school sia..my god!..she with the rest of the teachers..she saw me then i hide behind my friend..im damn paiseh sia...haha..returning to my love story..me and her so far okey2..hope everything's okey..still finding the perfect date for us to be together..hehe..and yeah,im addicted to lady gaga song-telephone..haha..nice ah the song..im still weak..but i force myself..still got slight migraine..haiz..hope i get well soon..same goes to my dear..hehe..k la..till here only..adios!!

0 comments: